We are currently seeking a talented Designer for an exciting opportunity to join our Dallas team!
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with project team in space planning, interior architecture and FF&E layouts and selection.
- Providing design support and documentation throughout all design phases
- Assisting in FF selections and interior design concepting
- Assisting in FF budget management
- Generating presentation content and presenting to internal team
- FF specifications; researching and assembling information about selections, preparing detailed drawings of custom furniture for integration in specifications, preparing and issuing of specification packages and revisions.
- Documentation of finish materials, decorative lighting, bath accessories, door hardware, and plumbing fixtures.
- Coordination with the purchasing agent, consultants, and manufacturers
- Site visits and FF&E Installation, as directed by Project Manager and/or Senior Designer/Architect
- Assist in sample library
- Contributing to the overall culture and success of LA.
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree from a 4 year CIDA accredited Interior Design program or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience; Hospitality, Luxury Multi-Family or Food & Beverage a plus
- Desire to be helpful and work in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Ambition to learn and take on new challenges
- Refined visual presentation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications.
- Skilled in visual research, material sourcing and specifications
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing to travel (outside of the current COVID context)
Proficiency in the following programs:
- Revit (basic knowledge)
Send resume and work samples to email@example.com. In an effort to help manage this process and ensure your information is properly reviewed, please only contact us as noted.