We are currently seeking a talented Design Architect for an exciting opportunity to join our Dallas team! At L&A, you will be part of a creative and motivated team that prioritizes producing beautiful, thoughtful design and maintaining a flexible lifestyle. Our office prides itself on a collaborative culture and supportive team atmosphere both in work and life.
Job responsibilities include:
- High level master planning, concepting, and design visioning
- Collaboration with the Design Team to develop concepts and ideas into functional space plans, elevations, details and 3D models for continuing design development.
- Development of 3D presentation renderings
- Pitch and present design ideas both to the internal team and to clients
- Coordinate with the project team during all phases of the project to clearly convey the design intent.
- Develop and implement design of all interior architectural details for the project based on the team’s design intent.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate task lists and schedules to supplement the Project Manager.
- Assist in the review of submittals and RFIs for design intent and coordination with design team
- Contribution to the overall culture and success of LA.
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 5 year Architecture program or related field of study, or a Master’s degree from an accredited Architecture program.
- Minimum of 4 to 8 plus years of experience in the field of Interior Architecture
- Hospitality, Food & Beverage, or Luxury Residential experience a plus
- Registered Architect preferred.
- Space planning and understanding of design process
- Strong balance of technical knowledge and architectural/interior design skills, in all phases of architectural and interiors projects.
- Familiarity with building codes and regulations, including ADA, ANSI, Fair housing, and local amendments of IBC
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Proactive, with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understands the components of construction drawings and specifications
Proficiency in the following programs:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
- 3D software such as SketchUp and or Rhino
Send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In an effort to help manage this process and ensure your information is properly reviewed, please only contact us as noted.