We are currently seeking a talented Project Architect for an exciting opportunity to join our team! At L&A, you will be part of a creative and motivated team that prioritizes producing beautiful, thoughtful design and maintaining a flexible lifestyle. Our office prides itself on a collaborative culture and supportive team atmosphere both in work and life.
Position responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with project team in space planning, interior architecture, details, and 3D models from concept through construction drawings
- Generate presentation content to clearly convey design intent in both 2D and 3D
- Develop and document all interior architectural details for the project based on the team’s design intent
- Coordinate interior design documents with clients, consultants, AOR, and contractor
- Manage CA shop drawings and submittals
- Attend on-site meetings with client, consultants, and contractor inclusive of construction review and FF&E installation, as necessary
- Contribute to the overall culture and success of LA
Desired skills & experience:
- B. Arch or M. Arch (NAAB Accredited Program)
- 4+ years of experience; Hospitality, Luxury Multi-Family, or Luxury Residential
- Knowledge of industry best practices, ADA regulations, building materials and construction details
- Desire to be helpful and work in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Knowledgeable of all phases of the design process
- Solution oriented; Resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Strong visual presentation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong time management skills
- Willing to travel
Proficiency in the following programs:
- 3D Design software including SketchUp, Rhino, or other computer design programs
Send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org In an effort to help manage this process and ensure your information is properly reviewed, please only contact us as noted.