Job responsibilities include:
- Oversee projects from origination through completion, including assisting with proposals and contracts
- Create project plans and manage resource utilization
- Prepare and communicate accurate timelines, task lists, and project schedules
- Lead and assist project team in development and production of project deliverables, including interior architectural drawings, specifications, and schedules
- Manage project team to ensure clear coordination with consultants and team members, internally and externally.
- Oversee project budget, fees, and invoicing • Assist in the review of submittals and RFIs for design intent and coordination with design team.
- Attend and/or direct on-site meetings with owner, consultants and contractor
- Lead and maintain client relationships ensuring client satisfaction, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Provide guidance and leadership to teams in developing strong client relationships.
- Contribute to the overall culture and success of LA
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree from a 4 year CIDA accredited Interior Design program or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience; Hospitality, Luxury Multi-Family or Food & Beverage a plus
- Desire to be helpful and work in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of industry best practices, ADA Codes, building materials and construction details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in the following programs:
- Adobe Photoshop, In-design
Send resume and work samples to email@example.com. In an effort to help manage this process and ensure your information is properly reviewed, please only contact us as noted.