Job responsibilities include:
- Design leadership on multiple projects nation-wide. Serving as a main point of contact for clients, external project partners and internal team.
- Lead the creation of the project design narrative and concept.
- Communicate design vision and lead collaboration with project team in space planning, interior architecture and FF&E layouts and selection.
- Lead client presentations and meetings
- Lead and assist Project Manager with management of scope, schedule and budget
- Oversee and assist with FF specifications; Provide final review of specifications.
- Oversee documentation and coordination of finish materials, decorative lighting, bath accessories, door hardware, and plumbing fixtures.
- Lead coordination with the purchasing agent, consultants, and manufacturers
- Oversee and assist in the review of shop drawings, ensuring all FF items are made to execute design intent and practicality
- Delegate to, mentor, and motivate junior staff
- Attend and/or direct on-site visits and FF&E Installation
- Contribute to the overall culture and success of LA.
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree from a 4 year CIDA accredited Interior Design program or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience; Hospitality, Luxury Multi-Family or Food & Beverage a plus
- Broad experience with the entire project lifecycle; Leading, managing, and mentoring multiple project teams.
- Experience maintaining and developing client relationships
- Desire to be helpful and work in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Skilled in visual research, material sourcing, custom FF design and furniture sourcing
- Willing to travel (outside of the current COVID context)
Proficiency in the following programs:
- Revit (basic knowledge)
Send resume and work samples to email@example.com. In an effort to help manage this process and ensure your information is properly reviewed, please only contact us as noted.